Friday, December 12, 2008

prayer DOES IT ALL


''For everytime i pray,I move the hands of God.My prayer does the things my hands cannot do.''

It was a thursday nyte.As usual,de Church prayer meeting,well,this time round was kinda differ.First:It was my first time joinin de meeting,i think.Second:There were barely any teenz.Whoa to me.Bt thank God for some angels(i mean ppl),a few came.heheehe..We prayed and sang songs,worship leader=Aaron,Co=Joseph.I was praising,out of somewhere,i saw a image.I saw beautiful dancers dancing.And as i look,as each dancers moves and each action was made.Ppl were touch by God,and life's were transform.Amazing huh?And God said as we do something,even a tiny little thing we are doing,it's for God's kingdom.With that i'm glad to be a christian,not only a christian but a true christian,a disiple of God,a worshipper forever.Amen1

No comments: