Friday, February 20, 2009


SHE,a super best friend of mine when i was primary one..we did everything together,SHE would come to my house which was far from her house just to pass an exercise bbok to me.It was a past tence now.During a test in pri 2,it was then everything stop.We were having exams,she turned to me for an answers during our maths test.AND..guess what?.. teacher saw it.We were told that both of us will be deducted some marks in our test ,She was so angry that she called her mum and said I was the one who was asking her the question.iT all ENDED UP IN THE HEADMASTER'S room..


since thet day,FRIENDS-were just a past tense to us.SHE stop talking to me.

Trust has robe me....


9 years later, the first week of feb,I went for tuition at omega,suprisingly,she was juz sitting beside me.After the class ,Iwent to speak to her asking''Do you remember me?''...''Yes.''was the only answers she gave,and as i wanted to speak out the next sentences,her shadow was not in sight,she was gone.

SHE never speak to me again,till this very moment,as i write.


Sometimes i wonder,will we be friends again?

No comments: