Thursday, July 10, 2008

''It was like a glass fell onto the solid ground,broken.''
Today was a busy day,school..meetings..tution,and finaly reach home.Hoping to hv a nice rest for school tomorow..As I open the front door,my younger siz says''She's very sick,gona die in a few days''..I took a step back,tears rolled down in my heart.

Was once my teacher,are still mum's bez buds,a sister in christ.aREFINED lady who earns a sum of money,stays in a cosy house with a wonderful family.It didn't even cross my mind that some thing lik that would happen to her.
When i was younger,i couldn feel what's death was lik,losing someone close to your heart.To me,It was just another person going to heaven.Till last year ,a close friend of mine lost her dad,and it was then,I felt IT..

What is it like when you know someone is leaving soon.sooner than what you thought?I really don't know what to do.My mind just went blank when this comes to me. What can I do?.. PRAY is the only word i can think of.calling JESUS..

''CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD AND BE SAVED''
Please wake up from your sweet dreams PEOPLE and start praying,pray,pray,pray for everything.....everything...DON'T SLLEEP ANYMORE..!!For the time is near.Don't slack,devil is faster than what you think..

Our life is in God's hands..
Treasure every moment you have.Save soul's before it's too late.'

'JESUS''

No comments: