Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WHY should we study?

WHY should we study?Is this what u've been asking too?

Hhmmm... In the afternnon,I had a chance to let Mr.X send me home.At first we had nothing much to talk,the car has only me and him,and both of us were quiet ,well he did ask me some question-short ones.And out of nowhere a conversation start,and the next moment I knew, I was complaining how difficult it is to study science subject especially Physic..EyukKk!!And then I ask:''Why should we study Physic,is it really useful?"...(coz i reali dislik calculatin,i prefer bio*)

He look at me,and this is what he said.
"Iwas talkin to PS.Mg that day and he was explainin that by how we learn and study,especially Physic AND Chemy,we use our brains(the parts that normally doesn't function much),We will start to think logically as we learn this subjects"This will help us in lifes as we solve problems..to think LOGICALLY..it will enable us to REASON out things faster ,better and mone efficiently.As we take things and actions or even in solving stuff,we'll do it step by step,coz as we complete questions in Physic and Chemy too,we need to think and reason out,accordingly+step by step"

WOSHHhhhh,... I love the answers that he gave.As i ponder,by thinking and reasonin we don let emotions be our master..Iwanted to ask more question ,however -I'm HOME! Awwwww...After saying a Big thank you,i get of the car and wave good bye..

Sometimes i get too frustrated and tired with studies,my question will be---"WHY CANT WE BE FARMERS?''Hee.. =)This has become my next question..

1 comment:

umbrella lady said...

ah dot! din know you have a blog!(:
take care ah. =p

-the annoying pei2.-