Thursday, July 17, 2008

wizard and lizard!

Eyukkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!eyuk!eyuk!!!!

I hate lizards.I am afraid of lizards.nop..not wizrds,not afraid of any.

WHen i was younger,i attend stepping stones,this weird teacher caught a lizard,and by using a cellophane tape,she made the lizrd,stuck between the cellophane tape,LAYING THERE flat,it has a GREEN stomach!CAN'T STAND IT!

One of the thursday in the year of 2004,while bathing, somehow i felt something on my back,had the itchy feeling.Never think twice i used my lovely hands to catch hold of it,wanted to just get it of my back.Arhh...!!It was a lizard.eueueueue..I scream my way out of the bathroom.

When i was a little bit older,a lizard drop on my neck,..mummy!!!!!

A 9999999999 seconds later,I saw a pinkish skin,almost bursing lizard IN MY ROOM!!daddy...!!

AND,just a few days ago,mummy and I went to \GIANT to get some groceries,upon reaching,there ,was i lizard(just lik de pic above)at my window..AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. i scream,mummy who was driving was shocked too by the scream,she opened the window,thought that the lizard was inside and wanted to throw it out in a way or another.OhGosh...i closed the window back afraid that de horrible ,flexible,gluei feeling body of the lizard would jump in,on me.Iwas between life and death.Could you imagine?

AND AND,as I WAS blogging this,there was a lizard watching me...

HOW COULD I NOT BE AFRAID OF LIZARD?







No comments: